Google recently implemented Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Note 10 Plus smartphones, providing users with a security measure called Factory Reset Protection. After performing a factory reset, Android asks you to enter your last Google account used in the phone in order to confirm who owns it; this feature helps protect devices during thefts; however, some users have reported issues when their GMAIL or password credentials have been forgotten after the reset. To address this issue head-on, we’ve put together this tutorial that outlines an easy method for bypassing FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus smartphones easily through simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus Apk Free Download
File Size: 7.9 M
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Size: 1.5 MB
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting. Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube. Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy. Then click on YouTube Terms of Service. A Google chrome page appears on the screen.Go to this link and Download .
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus – Remove Google Account Android Pie.