Google recently implemented Factory Reset Protection into their Android OS, to verify the identity of the actual owner of a phone after performing factory reset. While this feature is essential in avoiding thefts of devices, some users have had issues with forgetting their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. In this tutorial, we will show you an easy method for bypassing FRP Samsung A20e Remove Google Account A202F Android Pie by taking some simple steps.
Bypass FRP Samsung A20e Remove Google Account
Modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Pie) now include FRP as standard equipment. Unfortunately, bypassing FRP in these modern phones and systems has become increasingly complex with each offering its own method for circumventing it.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
On your Samsung Galaxy A20e device, the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) feature will automatically activate upon adding a Google Account. To turn off this feature, simply delete your existing Google account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A20e
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A20e – Remove Google Account A202F