You’ll need to get your hands on some Aetherium Crystals to level up your perks in Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies, since they’re the only way to progress through the Skill Tier system. The new resource is also useful for improving weapon classes and other things. So, where do you find Aetherium Crystals?
There are now two methods to get Aetherium Crystals while playing the game. The first method is to play Zombie mode and complete milestone rounds. The milestone rounds aren’t easy to get across, but if you put in as many hours as you can, you’ll eventually stumble across a couple as you advance.
The Aetherium Crystals may also be obtained by successfully exfiltrating them. You’ll have access to exfiltrate for the first time on round ten, and then every five rounds after that.
AETHERIUM CRYSTALS: PERKS AND UPGRADE VALUES FOR EVERY ZOMBIE FIELD LEVEL
Create a freezing wind that causes frost damage and slows opponents trapped within. Enemies who are slowed receive more damage. There are five Aetherium Crystals available.
- Blast lasts three seconds longer, slowing foes.
- Increase the maximum charge to two.
- Increase the blast’s magnitude and damage.
READ ABOUT TRANSFORMERS ONLINE: Transformers Online MMO to release in 2021
Energy Mine Tier I
Create an energy mine that explodes when it comes into contact with foes, doing massive damage. There are five Aetherium Crystals available.
- Raise the maximum charge to two.
- Increase the blast’s size by two times.
- The mine explodes twice in quick succession.
For 5 seconds, phase into the Dark Aether to become invisible to enemies. There are five Aetherium Crystals available.
- Activation immediately reloads your weapon’s ammunition.
- Increase the duration of the veil to 8 seconds.
- Activation propels you forward a short distance.
Ring Of Fire
Create an ethereal fire ring that increases your and your allies’ damage. When normal foes arrive, they are affected by a burning effect that causes fire damage. 15 seconds long. There are five Aetherium Crystals available.
- Burn effect damage is doubled.
- Enemy projectiles are blocked by the ring.
- Instead of using the magazine, ammunition is grabbed from your stock while in the ring.
Summon energy beams to restore yourself and others to full health in an instant.
- You and your friends acquire a 10-second regenerative healing effect.
- Normal foes are knocked down by Beam, while Special and Elite adversaries are stunned.
- Beam resurrects fallen friends.
READ ABOUT VALORANT EP4: Release Date, New Agent, Battle Pass, and more in Valorant Episode 4 Act 3